Monday, January 20, 2014

Technology and the aging (cluttered) mind

I haven't posted a new blog in several months - not because I was SO busy, but because I couldn't get into Blogger.  I would log into my work Google account and try to get into Blogger - and it would tell me you don't have a blog - do you have another Google account?? I'm like, no.... and would get so frustrated that I would want to spit, so I would give up for a week and say try again later. Somehow, I have more than one Google account for work, I am certain it was user error since I had no idea what I was doing when I set "it" up - and I found out today that I have my computer set to automatically update my IE version - and Blogger/Google doesn't like IE11...  I have tons of patience and a wide/long stubborn streak - I will EVENTUALLY figure things out.

I wrote down which account got me here on a post it note & it is stuck to my monitor. Eventually, after a bit of research, I will delete the "bad" accounts and I think I will try to get back to IE9 since the upgrade to 10 & now 11 have been creating numerous issues - what is compatibility mode? Maybe I can convince one of my kids to do it for me..












No comments:

Post a Comment