Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sometimes it is the little things that count


Not sure about everyone else but overall, I had a GREAT weekend!

I did not get to yell "BBD!!" - deer hunters you know what I mean. I did get "buck fever." He was 150yds across the field, so well out of range even IF I had had my bow at my side, he was magnificent! and chasing does - none of which were the least bit interested but he was out in the open for at least ten minutes.
There is a difference of opinion in my house about "shooter bucks" - I like the tall racks, he likes the wide ones. This guy would have made either one of us happy!

My Hawkeyes got trounced by Penn State.

So why did I have a GREAT weekend? I got to watch several beautiful sunrises, I was with my best friend; yep I  know it's corny, but I love spending time with my husband, Ty came down Saturday and spent the night, we drug Rod's mom out to the cabin to eat breakfast with us and we had a FABULOUS dinner Sunday night at our neighbors; in otherwords, we enjoyed life!







No comments:

Post a Comment